Tuesday, December 18, 2007

PayPerPost - Way to Earn Money Without Real effort

I have been desperately running behind the sites who actually say you can earn more money by just posting

I tried Smorty and sponsored reviews, since they ask for Google page rank, i am unable to get approved, my friend marc told about this PayPerPost, i really dint show any interest when he first showed, cause i was just tired of signing into some site and waiting and finally one day they say your blog has not been approved, this and that must be done to be approved, change them and then post your blog again.

After my friend's continuous request to join under him, i joined and to my surprise my blog has got approved, even this post is an opportunity provide by PayPerPost. Actually the offer amount is 20$ , Thats real money.
And Speaking about the user friendliness, its 100%, i find it easy to navigate between the opportunities

And as a student, i find this an opportunity provided to learn new things, people get to advertise new things and i get to know, actually some ads they provided for my friends where quiet interesting, lets see, i might even advertise my site which is under construction with PayPerPost.

Friends using PayPerPost are vinod,marc,Bala and Surendran.I am not gonna say i have to wait till they pay cause my friends have already got paid several times.It is real and it is happening here.Now i have joined them, With the money i earn, i am planning to get a nice keyboard.

So People enjoy blogging and earning at same time :) with PayPerPost

payperpost



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you too have joined it.