Thursday, December 27, 2007

Disturbance during my Bike time

i like bikes, but i am not a good biker
i wanted to learn bike, so i asked my friend to teach me
i got the basics from him
and i took my bike at night 9.00 and i was practicing at the street behind my house
it was nice and i loved the feeling on my bike while its on the move
There came the disturbance i point to

there came a guy out of his house
he was short and fat, and here is my conversation with him

short guy: At wat time ll u practice riding a bike???

me: I dont know, i dont have a watch

short guy: huh!!!

short guy: why are u disturbing ppl who are sleeping???
(where the hell do ppl sleep at 9.30, some psycho like him might, oh ya he was awake na)

me:(i made a round near him,too good, it came well for me that time, hehe
he was like arghhhhh and then i rode for 2 mins and left home)


Ppl sleep at 9.30???
do we guys and girls???

2 comments:

Marc said...

He was just being an ass.

vijay said...

I ll try it again and tell u wat he s saying after that