Friday, December 21, 2007

My New Second Hand Bike: RX100 !!!

I bought my new Bike
Actually its a second hand one
Its 15 years old
It was manufactured in the year 1988, it is 2 years younger to me
;)
But Its age doesn't matter , cause its Yamaha RX100
One of the Legends of the STREETS



I love My bike
i have repainted it and made it look very new
I would love to share the pics , but i don't have my digicam right now
I ll show you ppl later

Most stunts can be performed with this cutie
she s got looks, power , and Brand Name
And She is Rx100

i am unable to say about my bike
words wont convey the feelings ;)
Marc accepted that RX100 s the best
Vino said , he needs a race,
so ppl

CAN U GUESS WAT THE RESULT WILL BE???

2 comments:

Marc said...

Well you will win the race only if your engine is in good condition. However Vinod will eventually go farther cause of better mileage.

vijay said...

ya but i ll have extra money for petrol
and my engine is new
just upgraded everything with new stuffs