Friday, December 21, 2007

Movie Tomorrow Night

It is very boring to spend time sleeping at my house and using computers
SO me and marc planned of going to a movie "I am Legend" in INOX or Satyam
We tried getting tickets yesterday by online booking
but unfortunately all the tickets got filled up
we ended up thinking of going to any other movie
but since there are no good movies at this moment
we canceled the plan

But today, i booked 3 tickets for I am legend
Since my sister has Platinum card, we got a ticket free
that means, we just have to pay 150rs instead of 240 + 30servicetax

So tomorrow evening 7.15, we are going for "I AM LEGEND" in INOX
:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy dude!!!! Change the template da. Its not that good.

Rachel said...

ya have fun. His template is not that bad than mine vinod.

vijay said...

Thanks rach :)