Friday, December 21, 2007

Driving Class : WASTE OF TIME

Cause of my mom's advice and continuous pestering
i was made to take driving class for 2 wheeler
Dont Laugh you guys
I know, it is crazy but what to do
My parents are allowing me to take my bike out
i used to ride Victor GLX, but my parents say
you should learn from a tutor to understand everything

anyways i ll say what happened there:

Since it was my first class, they gave me scooty to ride :(
I said, i can ride some gear bikes instead
but they said, there are no bikes available by the moment
so pls use this one today

Since they said it nice, i took that scooty
i rode wid it, stupid thing
it dont go faster

I thought there is clutch in scooty (thinking it as a bike absent mindly)
so it was funny, i used front break all the time
it took 4 rounds to understand that i am on a >100cc scooter
hehe
then i used it well

then he gave me sunny
this must be end of days for me
i tried using accelerator , it dint even go half way
damn it
it made me frilling irritating
and that instructor shouted at me
saying that i am not riding well
he compared with another newbie

Give me a break yaar
this is too much
One cant be humiliated this much

first: driving class
second: scooty
third: sunny

Next time, kill me instead of giving me a sunny
i would rather walk and overtake that stupid thing

2 comments:

Marc said...

Semma damage, eh?

vijay said...

ya but
i wont allow him to humiliate me again
;)