Sunday, March 02, 2008

Right Training at This Right TIme

Hi everybody
Last week i had my computer training
They made me learn how to program and to avoid errors during our programs
it was very hard at first and later when i kept on going to that training
i got used to it and after sometime i began to enjoy my time over there
I had this hard time when the staff who was first allocated for me was pretty harsh
he dint have the time to explain well and when i asked for a new staff to teach me
this problem got solved, staffs should be jovial with us to get a feel that we are home
i was able to come out of this training with flying colors only because my staff made me feel at home
there is a course here for you people who needs a nice place to study and use things
Plumbing Courses

No comments: