Friday, March 07, 2008

Clear Depts!!!

Hi everybody
i am doing engineering, am from a middle class family
who cant afford to pay lots of money which engineering colleges ask for nowadays so my dad had to take loans which is the important part, every year they ask around 60 k in my college so the total sum will be around 2lakh 40k
which is the dept money
along with it, i also have to pay the extra money which take it in the form of interests
so i would have to pay around 2,60k
which is a lots of money for me
i am in my final year, i have to get a job first so that i can earn my own money and pay for them
and it would take such a long time since i have 2 arrears
but i am the one who is responsible for this dept so its my responsibility
but before that i would like to say, there are lots of places which over loans but it is all about getting it from the right person so that the dept wont over take the loan you got
though the loan we took was the best one, but under that circumstances i dint have any other choicer except to go for it but you people have a choice now
Debt Management

i will have to take off my dept with the help of my job
in the future
so people learn from my mistakes

No comments: