Saturday, January 28, 2006

Premonitions

Hi people,

U might have wondered i am talking about this only because i watched "Final Destination"
ya i have, buy its not the matter here,
i myself had encountered with these type of things
Ya when i was young, We had a meeting to attend in Madurai ,in tamilnadu . I like going there cause there were friends of mine in madurai but i felt like not going cause of something unknown feeling , i dont know what it is, i felt that i shouldnt go and i cried to make them not call me with them but my fate was more powerful , i went in a bus to madurai but in a intermediate place between nagerkovil and madurai there is a placed named kayatharu , our bus meet with an accident there and the driver was spot out and the seats upto my seat was badly damaged and my mother's eyes hit the handle of the chair and her eyes began to bulge and my grandma's lips tore off and it was hanging and people were badly injured, and the greatest thing is that a single person survived without a single scratch and its me and i saw many people cry of pain and after 10 min i was thrown out of the bus by my copassengers to save me if my bus explodes and i still remember everything that happened that day.
Death was merciful on me on that day.
Thanks death.
I think premonitions are possible , its just a feeling which says something is wrong with the equilibrium and if we are talented enough to understand the words of our mother nature , we can avoid it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll get you next time.

Marc said...

What the heck?! You never told me this story before!

Raghavsr said...

Hey mind it, its not a story! I too had an experience when i felt nothing but the guy around me met with an accident and died with an head injury.(and that was once in coimbatore).The second time i remember the train getting derailed and the other compartments went down expect the one i went and the rest behind it! i never got any feeling but someone else might have felt that! and Marc! don't make it up with your own story or don't try to publish this to all!