Friday, September 07, 2007

Sony W810i




My old cell Nokia 1100 (more than one million of it were sold and its still being used by many around the world) had some problem. I was unable to talk for more than 15 or 20 minutes whenever I used to get calls from someone even when the battery charge was full. After 20 minutes it shows battery low. So I decided to change the cell. My brother was telling about buying motorola razr for a long time. But I insisted him to go for this model because I knew that he will give the cell after few months to me as this happens usually. So I went through some models and finally decided to go for Sony W810i. Its really a nice model with cool features. I have to download games and some themes for it. I am checking its features. Its not that difficult while typing message in Sony. Just one problem compared to Nokia 1100 is that its taking a bit more time as the keys are very near to each other. Camera is nice and the interface is good. Well I guess i wont use it for sometime. My bro gave me on the very first day. Then he said he’ll use it for few weeks or months and will give me later. :)
Click here to check its features.

Sony walkman w810i mobile

No comments: